A POWERHOUSE FOR THE SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS
ARE YOU A SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS INDIVIDUAL LOOKING FOR REPRESENTATION AS A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER, PRESENTER, SPOKESPERSON,
PERFORMER, BLOGGER, SHOW HOST, OR A SOCIAL FACILITATOR?
TO QUALIFY FOR REPRESENTATION BY RED, YOU MUST:
1) Have or pursue a career other than acting (e.g., visual or performing arts, standup comedy, hosting, writing, finance, journalism, law, environment, politics, music, teaching, physical health, college student, etc.); 2) Have a platform/passion for a cause (e.g., sustainable practices, positive thinking, healthy lifestyle, helping orphans in Ukraine, etc.)
1) Maintain a minimum of 3.5 GPA at school; 2) Have a platform/passion for a cause (e.g., sustainable practices, positive thinking, healthy lifestyle, helping orphans in Ukraine, etc.)
1) Have a strong sense of self; 2) Take direction well; 3) Have a sense or good and bad; 4) Have excellent interpersonal skills; 5) Be outgoing; 6) Have specific purpose in participating in print and on-camera projects other than fun.
As a parent, your motivation for your child to participate in print and on-camera projects must have a higher purpose than just to “show off” your child because he or she is cute or photogenic. You must state this purpose in your application.
In addition, you must be able to have ability to self-tape an audition and promptly deliver it to a client. You must also be available to travel if necessary.
ALL NEW CLIENTS MUST:
1. Have excellent live presentation skills;
2. Have outstanding communication skills;
3. Have appealing on-camera presence;
4. Have experience or training in one or more of the following areas:
c) Voice-over ;
d) Live presentations/public speaking ;
e) Live performance (excluding theater).
5. Have or must be willing to promptly produce appropriate marketing materials such as:
a) Professional Photos (for print and on-camera representation);
b) Video Demo Reel (for on-camera representation);
c) Audio Reel (for voice-over representation);
d) Personal Video Intro (for print, on-camera, and live events representation);
e) Bio/Professional Resume.
To apply for representation, please, email your headshots and bio/professional resume along with a statement of purpose and brief description of your platform to: representation@redagencyladotcom